We want to know.
I would watch a fucking supernatural marathon dedicated to getting Adam out of the pit
This is what I’ve learned so far and this is why fandoms are my life.
Feel free to add your own experiences :)
Superwholock (Part One)
The Doctor persuades Sam and John to go undercover at an office in order to investigate the strange readings he’s picked up, but Sherlock and Dean have other ideas…
Superwholock (Part Two)
While the Doctor, John and Sam investigate at an office (see here) Sherlock and Dean have far more interesting things to discuss.
-Yinsen. Nice to meet you.
-Nice to meet you, too.
This was another moment in the film when I burst into embarrassing tears
I wondered about this, but it’d been so long since I’d seen the first Iron man movie I wasn’t sure
I SAW IT.
I CAUGHT IT.
THERE WERE FEELS.
I bruised my sister from frantically punching her arm when i saw him. My aunt didn’t recognize him, but she couldn’t even remember what happened in New York, so I hold little hope for her.
YOU DON’T OWE YOUR PARENTS ANYTHING
IT WAS THEIR CHOICE TO HAVE, KEEP AND RAISE YOU BUT IT WASN’T YOUR CHOICE TO BE THEIR CHILD
ANY EXPECTATIONS OR IDEALS THEY TRY AND ENFORCE ON YOU ARE BULLSHIT IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM
THEY SHOULD ACCEPT THEIR CHILD AS THEY ARE NOT JUDGE THEM ON A MINOR DETAIL THAT DOESN’T AFFECT THEIR LIFE
DO NOT FEEL BAD IF YOU AREN’T THE PERFECT CHILD YOUR PARENTS THINK YOU SHOULD BE
- I do not watch Sherlock just to see Benedict Cumberbatch
- I am not going to see Star Trek Into Darkness for the same reason
- I do not watch Doctor Who just to see David Tennant
- I do not watch The Avengers movies just to see Tom Hiddleston
- I do not watch the Iron Man movies just to see RDJ
- I do not watch anything just for hot guys
- I can still appreciate that they are really hot